Force 500 Siliconized Sealant
• It is not affected by light rains (even if the ground is damp) with its 4-season feature.
• Contains high UV resistance.
• After drying, it is resistant to temperatures between -40 C and +80 C.
• 15% elasticity factor.
• High performance sealant
• Problem-free use on interior and exterior surfaces.
FIELDS OF APPLICATION
• In expansion joints between prefabricated building elements.
• In the assembly of wooden, PVC, iron and aluminum joinery.
• In the combination of all kinds of joinery, plaster, windowsills and other building materials.
• Used before painting against cracks.
• In the installation of glass balcony.
PACKAGING: 310 ml of 400 ml and 600 ml sausages in packages
COLORS: White, Grey, Goldoak, Brown, Black and Special Colors
SHELF LIFE: 18 months in unopened packages (+5 C˚ to +25 C˚ )
In all joint applications, a thickness of at least half of the drawn width should be applied, not less than 4 mm.
(2:1 ratio). Be sure to use abc 860 polyurethane foam for joints exceeding 20 mm.
It is not correct to apply water-based products below 5 C˚ in winter. Weather conditions, humidity, temperature, drying of water-based products
prolongs the time.