General Purpose Silicone S1200
• Remains elastic permanently after curing.
• Cures with the acetoxy system.
• Provides excellent adhesion to non-porous surfaces.
• Does not crack, does not turn yellow, and is resistant to the effects of aging.
• Resistant to detergents, cleaning materials and chemicals.
• Can be applied in all seasons.
• Emits typical acid odor during curing
SCOPE OF APPLICATION
• Generally, in glass installation and assembly works
• For insulation and filling purposes in door and window gaps
• In concrete components
• In applications in bathrooms and kitchens and in plumbing works
• In the joints and joints of glass, porcelain, steel, etc. materials
• In isolation of electrical materials, sockets and switches
• Application surfaces should be adequately cleaned and free from dirt, oil and dust.
• The application temperature should be between +5 ˚C and +40 ˚C.
• The movement capability of the silicone should be taken into consideration while determining the joint width. Minimum joint
• Its size should be 5×5 mm. For joints that are too wide, the joint depth is half the width
• It should be up to . The joint depth can be adjusted at the desired level by using the joint filler rod.
• In order to ensure adequate contact with the surface, a silicone coating should be applied within 5 minutes after the application.
• It should be corrected by pressing with a spatula. This process will both ensure better adhesion of the silicone.
• It will provide both a better filling image.
• Can be cleaned with silicone cleaning thinner that has not yet cured. cured
• Silicone can be cleaned mechanically.
- PACKAGING: 310 ml packages, 280 ml and 280 g sausage packages
- COLORS: Transparent, White, Black, Brown and Grey
- SHELF LIFE: 18 months (+5 C˚ to +25 C˚ ) in unopened packages
• Marble, natural stone, concrete etc. It is not recommended for use on porous surfaces such as
• Since acetic acid is formed during curing, it should not be used on sensitive metals such as copper, brass, lead and mirrors.
• It does not hold paint on it. It should not be used in aquariums.
• When exposed to direct sunlight, it may turn yellow due to its antibacterial properties.
• It should not be used in completely closed areas as it needs moisture to cure.