Polyurethane Foam P900 with Safety Valve
- Excellent paste and fill feature.
- Excellent adhesion to most surfaces (except Teflon, PE, PP).
- High filling capacity.
- After drying, the cured foam can be cut, sanded, painted and plastered over.
- High thermal and acoustic insulation value.
- Does not pull. Mildew proof and waterproof.
- Does not contain any propellant gas that can damage the ozone layer.
- Excellent mounting capability and stability.
- According to the DIN 4102 standard, it is in the B3 class.
- Efficiency up to 45 liters depending on humidity and temperature.
SCOPE OF APPLICATION
- In the assembly and insulation of door and window frames.
- Filling and sealing gaps, large cracks and holes
- Providing heat and sound insulation
- Insulation of electrical installations, hot and cold water pipes.
- As a general purpose filler, bonding and insulating material.
- PACKAGING: Available in 850 gr pressure cans.