Polyurethane Foam Spray P600
- Excellent paste and fill property
- Excellent mounting capability and stability.
- Efficiency up to 45 liters depending on humidity and temperature.
- Excellent adhesion to most surfaces (except Teflon, PE, PP).
- High thermal and acoustic insulation value.
- After drying, the cured foam can be cut, sanded, painted and plastered over.
- Does not pull. Mildew proof and waterproof.
- Does not contain any propellant gas that can damage the ozone layer.
- High filling capacity.
- According to the DIN 4102 standard, it is in the B3 class.
- In the assembly and insulation of door and window frames.
- Filling gaps, large cracks and holes
- Providing heat and sound insulation.
- Electrical installations, hot and cold water pipes
- in isolation.
- A general purpose filling, bonding and insulating material
- The foam is released by pressing the trigger with the tin upside down.
- For best results, the tin and ambient temperature should be between +20 °C and +25 °C.
- After the pipette is placed in the valve, the can should be shaken well.
- Application surfaces should be free from dust and oil.
- The temperature of the can and the environment during the application should be between -2 °C and +30 °C.
- The gaps should be partially filled as the foam will expand during curing.
- Wetting the surfaces just before and after the application provides a faster curing and increases the bonding strength.
- Uncured foam can be removed with BAUTECH Foam Cleaner. Cured foam can only be removed mechanically
- PACKAGING:Available in 600 gr pressure cans.