Polyurethane Foam Spray P850
• Excellent bonding and filling properties.
• Excellent mounting feature and stability.
• Efficiency up to 45 liters depending on humidity and temperature.
• Excellent adhesion to many surfaces (except Teflon, PE, PP).
• High filling capacity.
• High thermal and acoustic insulation value.
• After drying, the hardened foam can be cut, sanded,
• It can be painted and plastered over.
• Does not pull. Mold-proof and waterproof.
• It does not contain any propellant gas that can damage the ozone layer.
• According to the DIN 4102 standard, it is in the B3 class
SCOPE OF APPLICATION
• In assembly and isolation of door and window frames.
• Filling and insulation of gaps, large cracks and holes.
• In providing heat and sound insulation.
• In the insulation of electrical installations, hot and cold water pipes.
• As a general purpose filling, bonding and insulating material
• Application surfaces should be free from dust and oil.
• Can and ambient temperature during application -2 °C to +30 °C
• It should be between .
• For best results, tin and ambient temperature +20 °C
• It should be between +25 °C.
• After the pipette is placed in the valve, the can should be shaken well.
• Foam output by pressing the valve with the tin upside down
• is provided.
• As the foam will expand during curing, the gaps are partially
• must be filled.
• Wetting the surfaces just before and after the application
• It provides a faster curing and increases the bonding power.
• With the help of uncured foam BAUTECH Foam Cleaner
• can be cleaned. Cured foam can only be removed by mechanical means.
• can be cleaned
- PACKAGING:Available in 840 gr and 600 gr pressure cans.