Polyurethane Foam with Gun P850T
- Excellent paste and fill feature.
- Excellent mounting properties and stability.
- Yield up to 45 liters depending on humidity and temperature.
- Excellent adhesion to many surfaces (except Teflon, PE, PP).
- High filling capacity.
- High thermal and acoustic insulation value.
- After drying, the cured foam can be cut, sanded,
- can be painted and plastered over.
- Does not pull. Mildew proof and waterproof.
- It does not contain any propellant gas that can damage the ozone layer.
- According to the DIN 4102 standard, it is in the B3 class.
SCOPE OF APPLICATION
- Installation and insulation of door and window frames.
- For filling and sealing gaps, large cracks and holes. Providing heat and sound insulation.
- Insulation of electrical installations, hot and cold water pipes.
- As a general purpose filler, bonding and insulating material.
- Application surfaces should be free from dust and oil.
- The temperature of the can and the environment during the application should be between -2 °C and +30 °C.
- After the gun is placed in the valve, the can should be shaken well.
- For best results, the tin and ambient temperature should be between +20 °C and +25 °C.
- The foam is released by pressing the trigger with the tin upside down.
- The gaps should be partially filled as the foam will expand during curing.
- Wetting the surfaces just before and after the application provides a faster curing and increases the bonding strength.
- Uncured foam can be cleaned with BAUTECH Foam Cleaner.
PACKAGING: In 840 gr and 1000 gr pressure cans